The Best Moments In Reading Are When You Come Across Something- A Thought, A Feeling, A Way At Looking At Things- Which You Had Thought Special And Particular To You. And Now, Here It Is, Set Down By Someone Else, A Person You Have Never Met, Someone Who Is Even Long Dead. And It Is As If A Hand Has Come Out, And Taken Yours.

Alan Bennett

The History Boys

Saturday, January 2, 2016

More books in your inbox!

Hi Fellow Bookworms!
I just wanted to announce some news. I recently started a book Instagram, Facebook and Twitter for all those bookworms that want more books in their feeds. However before I find out how to (or have the time to) install those big flashy social media buttons on the front of my blog I will just leave the links to those down here. However be aware I use my Instagram the most. P.S. I hope your Winter break is going great and don’t forget to comment and tell me about any books you read recently (or even during Winter break) and recommend or like. Also Happy New Year!
The Teen Page Turner

Instagram: @the_teen_page_turner (My favorite social platform)
Facebook: Teen Page Turner
Twitter: @TeenPageTurner

No comments:

Post a Comment